Sue helps people and solves problems.
Sue Hawkes helps CEOs and their leadership teams succeed. As a bestselling author, award-winning leader, Certified EOS Implementer, Certified Business Coach, WPO Chapter Chair, and globally recognized award-winning seminar leader, Sue brings over thirty years of business experience to her clients.
As CEO of YESS!, Sue has designed and delivered dynamic, transformational programs for thousands of people. Her most recent book, Chasing Perfection- Shatter the Illusion; Minimize Self-Doubt & Maximize Success, is available now. Sue is also frequent contributor to publications including Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Ladders, HR.com Thrive Global and the New York Daily News.
Sue’s passion is helping people design and live successful, fulfilling lives through powerful leadership, effective communication, no-nonsense coaching, and healthy teamwork.
– Governor’s Council Dream Keeper Award
– Regional US Small Business Administration Women in Business Champion of the Year
– Exemplary Woman of the Community Award
– Women Venture’s Unsung Hero Award
– Women Who Lead by Minnesota Business
– NAWBO Minnesota’s Achieve! Vision Award
– 2018 Enterprising Woman of the Year
I’ve told you in the past that it’s a joy to watch someone doing what they are meant to do in life. And your quote about helping others making a meaningful living couldn’t be any more spot on either. You are a lucky woman! And I feel grateful for you sharing your gifts. – Matt Goldberg, CFO