April 1, 2021 5:07 am
Some of the best words and phrases I’ve ever heard are made up or seldom used. They are words people have invented to describe a current situation that may or may not have an equivalent term and, in the moment, sums up what’s happening better than imagined.
Here’s a list of a few of my favorites, feel free to add your favorites in the comments as well:
- Too-muchness – realization in a pandemic world
- Stick-with-it-ness – the ability to hang with things when it’s pushing your limits
- Clusterfuck – self explanatory and well used by many
- Kerfuffle (this is a real word) – just a great word when you can’t say clusterfuck
- Shit-ton – great expletive
- Unfuckwithable® (my personal favorite) – trademarked word – check it out here!
- Badassery – one step shy of Unfuckwithable, still really great
- Vaxhole – someone vaccinated who brags about it
- Bassackwards – worse than backwards
- Bish – one of my favorite bulldogs on Insta uses this to describe her owner – priceless
- Wow That’s Fantastic – as code for WTF when you need to be PC in public
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog