March 26, 2020 7:00 am
- The gifts of social distancing far outweigh the costs. I’m busy restructuring life as it works now. We’re eating healthier, enjoying cooking and eating meals without a rush and connecting more with friends, family, and our community.
- When there’s time available, you can do all the things you’ve been meaning to! We’ve accomplished more in the past several days, with less effort, had more fun and connected with our loved ones.
- Prioritizing self-care is critical right now. That says it all.
- When your surroundings are beautiful and in excellence, it FEELS good to be where you are. This goes for your health, your physical appearance, your workspace, and your home. Somehow, completing several projects around the house has lent to greater peace, energy, and appreciation of our home.
- We love cooking new meals. We’re new to eating vegetarian and have found a wonderful cookbook which we’re enjoying the meals from. Cooking together and having great results feels like a victory in health and joy.
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog, Unfuckwithable