January 11, 2022 5:36 am
Seven truths to consider in your journey to designing 2022 on your terms:
- These hard times, this pain, these lessons – one day they’ll be your strength, your awareness, your blessings, pay attention.
- Stop expecting honesty from people who lie to themselves. Watch as closely as you listen. People show you who they are every day.
- You’ll never look good trying to make someone look bad. Enough said. Be kind and rise.
- Save your explanations for those that are determined to understand you – give your silence to those that are determined to misunderstand you. Your answers are with you, no one else.
- Your life is too short to be unhappy 5 days a week in exchange for 2 days of freedom. Design the life you’re waiting to live and begin the journey. You’ll be better for it.
- Don’t be upset by people you don’t respect. They won’t know or care you’re upset anyway.
- Life is not tiring. Wanting life to be a certain way but not having the confidence to make it that way is tiring. Begin your journey now – we can help.
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog