September 10, 2020 7:00 am
Three simple rules in life:
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
- If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.
- If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.
When it seems things are chaotic and changing, how can these three rules cut through the clutter and help you move forward a little or a lot?
What will it take for you to realize your own thinking gets in your way more than anything else? My way of articulating the very same things:
- You are the creator of your life, are you living it intentionally? If not, change it. Reassess and realign.
- You’re already at no, ask and you could move to a YESS!
- You’re either moving forward or backward. Staying in the same place results in moving backward in a short time. What’s one thing you could do to move forward right now?
The world is always changing, don’t make 2020 the reason you slowed, stopped or moved backward. It’s just a story, keep moving forward, you know what happens if you don’t.
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog