If you’re following along with us this week, the reasoning behind the deep dive into independence and freedom this week is prompted by our Maximizing Success Journal. In the spirit of abundance minded contribution, I’d like to share the questions from these two weeks to ponder and inspire your own thinking. Of course, if you’d like to continue with a question a day, the journal can help you with your own thinking!
Week 27: Independence: Freedom from control or influence of another
- What does independence mean to me?
- Where do I believe independence is most important? Why?
- Where do I believe independence is least important? Why?
- What causes me to act independently when collaboration may offer a more effective solution?
- What causes me to act collaboratively when independence may offer a more effective solution?
- When do I experience a need for independence?
- When is independence a limitation? When is independence most effective?
Week 28: Freedom: The capacity to exercise choice: free will
- What does freedom mean to me?
- In what areas of my life do I experience the most freedom? Why?
- In what areas of my life do I experience the least freedom? Why?
- What influences whether I feel free or not?
- How have I limited my choices?
- When do I experience the most freedom?
- Why is freedom important?
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog