December 30, 2022 5:08 am
As I evaluate 2022 and contemplate 2023, I’m aware of the learning opportunities available to me.
I love to learn and grow, and my drive to do so needs to be channeled effectively.
Questions I’m considering as I pause in the in-between space of 2022 and 2023:
- What do I consider successes personally and professionally this past year?
- What am I most proud of?
- What have I learned this past year?
- What am I most excited about?
- What was most meaningful in 2022?
- What new actions / practices do I need to incorporate in 2023?
- What’s my focus/most important in 2023?
- What concerns do I have?
- What or who do I need to say “no” to or let go of?
- What would set me up for Intentional Greatness® as a leader, in my business, and in life?
What questions are you considering?
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog