December 13, 2022 5:21 am
As a companion to yesterday’s blog reviewing 2022, today is about imagining your best version of 2023.
I’m offering these questions to ponder on your path to Intentional Greatness®. If you find this valuable, please share with attribution. We’re with you every day in 2023!*
- What does success look like in 2023? (close your eyes to see it)
- How am I going to challenge myself next year?
- What do I need to learn to grow myself and what’s possible?
- What area(s) of my life do I want to see the most growth in?
- How will I contribute to / impact others in 2023
- Who do I need to surround myself with to enhance my life?
- What resources, learning and tools do I need to make it easier to maximize success?
- Which relationships need to change?
- How will I serve others and offer more value?
- What do I need to eliminate to create space and peace?
- How will I stay accountable for what matters to me?
- What support do I need?
- What experiences am I seeking?
- What’s my first step?
- Once you’ve completed #12, define the next step and repeat.
*If you (or someone you love) want daily accountability to what you just imagined, we’ve got you covered every day for 2023. Check it out!
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog