November 3, 2021 3:02 pm
Question Set 1:
- What is wrong, why is it an issue, problem or challenge?
- Why do you have this problem?
- How does this problem limit you?
- What could be the consequences of this problem remaining unsolved?
- Who is responsible for this problem?
- How do you think and feel about the situation…?
- What else could go wrong?
Question Set 2:
- What specifically do you want?
- How will you know when you have achieved this?
- Under what circumstances, when or with whom do you want to have this?
- When you achieve this, what else will improve? Will anything else be at risk? What impact will this have on others?
- Which of the resources you already have available can be applied to help achieve this?
- What’s the first action for you to take?
- What could go right?