This Indecision’s Bugging Me #162
There was a study done that analyzed 25,000 people who had experienced failure. Lack of decision, or procrastination, was one of the major causes.
They took the study further and found there were two main reasons that people cited for procrastination. Do you know what they are?
People put off things they don’t like to do and things they don’t know how to do.
In contrast, an analysis of millionaires revealed that every one of them had the habit of reaching decisions promptly and changing them slowly.
This isn’t rocket science; it’s simple. Being decisive is based on clarity.
If you’re indecisive, check in:
- Do you have a lack of specificity regarding your goals?
- Do you have a lack of accountability for your goals?
- Have you lost your focus?
- Do you know what/when to delegate?
- Do you have too much on your plate and need to prioritize?
Warren Buffett said, “The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.”
You can’t say “no” if you aren’t clear.
Categories: GSD, Sue's Daily Blog