I was reflecting on both flexibility and resilience today, and my thoughts prompted me to go to Dictionary.com.
Flexibility is defined as:
- the ability to bend easily or without breaking
- the quality of being easily adapted or of offering many different options
- the ability and willingness to adjust one’s thinking or behavior
Resilience is defined as:
- the power or ability of a material to return to its original form, position, etc., after being bent, compressed, or stretched
- the ability of a person to adjust to or recover readily from illness, adversity, major life changes, etc.
- the ability of a system or organization to respond to or recover readily from a crisis, disruptive process, etc.
No wonder we’re tired. This is 2020.
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog