Sue’s passion is helping people design and live successful, fulfilling lives through powerful leadership, effective communication, no-nonsense coaching, and healthy teamwork. Book Sue for your next event and wow your audience with inspiration, light-bulb moments and actionable take-aways.
Don’t miss Sue’s Intentional Greatness Podcast! This podcast will ask you the tough questions and teach you the skills, practices, and mindset you need to become an unf💗<kwithable leader, entrepreneur or business owner.
Learn more and listen here.
- 3 Ways to Manage Stress When Self-Care Stops Working, Business.com
- Begin Your Journaling Practice on Vacation, HR.com
- 6 Ways to Stop Being So Mean to Yourself, Fast Company
- 4 Things Women Can Do to Rise in the Ranks, Thrive Global
- 20 Daily Habits of Highly Successful People, Inc.
- 4 Reasons to Not Set Your 2019 Resolutions This Coming Jan. 1, Entrepreneur.com
- How to Handle a Personal Crisis as a Female CEO, Entrepreneur.com
- 6 Ways to Stop Being So Mean to Yourself, Forbes
- Sue Hawkes, Thrive Global
- Movers & Shakers: Ali Stieglbauer and Sue Hawkes, Yess!, StarTribune
- Stop chasing the illusion of perfection, Kare11
- Looking For Leadership From Within, CU Management
- How creating your own space can maximize strategic thinking , NY Daily News
- 4 Tips For Blending 5 Generations Into The Same Workplace, Young Pstarts
- Businesswomen Start Workshop To Inspire Young Women Entrepreneurs, Twin Cities Business
- How to Handle a Personal Crisis as a Female CEO, myWorth
- 4 Tips For Blending 5 Generations Into the Same Workplace, Cascade Business News
- Business Leaders Reveal the Women Who Inspired Them, American Express
More than just a bestselling author, Sue Hawkes is a keynote speaker, Certified EOS Implementer, Certified Business Coach, WPO Chapter Chair, award-winning and globally recognized seminar leader, and an entrepreneur. She is CEO and Founder of YESS! – Your Extraordinary Success Strategies, and brings over 25 years of experience to her clients and has designed and delivered dynamic, transformational programs for thousands of people. She has been featured and is a regular contributor to Inc., Entrepreneur, Forbes, Fast Company, New York Daily News and Thrive Global.
Hawkes has received numerous awards including the Dream Keeper award recognized by the Governor’s Council for her leadership program, the Regional U.S. Small Business Administration Women in Business Champion of the Year award, the Exemplary Woman of the Community award, Women Venture’s Unsung Hero award, Women Who Lead from Minnesota Business Magazine, and NAWBO Minnesota’s Achieve! Vision Award, in addition to being named a 2018 Enterprising Woman of the Year.