Integrating a new member to the Leadership Team
It’s the responsibility of the Integrator to bring new leadership team members up to speed, integrating them with the team.
- Review the 6 Key Components of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Review the 5 Foundational Tools in a one-on-one meeting
- Vision Traction Organizer (V/TO) – review all 8 sections (including core value speech)
- Accountability Chart – explain how this was developed (Structure 1st, People 2nd) and how it is used going forward
- Rocks – review company and individual rocks (set rocks in the next session)
- Level 10 Meeting – have the new memeber engaged in level 10 meetings and teach them to IDS issues
- Scorecard – review your scorecard. Emphasize the importance of having 5-10 activity based numbers / leading indicators, which give the team a true pulse on the business.
- Read the book Traction or Get a Grip, by Gino Wickman
- Review relevant procedures in your Leadership Manual (if it has been documented)