Episode 151: A Constant Evolution
As the world continues to change through the pandemic, we are in a state of constant evolution. Listen in as Sue shares why it’s critical that we make adjustments to adapt to our circumstances – both individually and collectively, and at work and home. While we may hope the world will someday go back to “normal,” that will never happen. It’s up to us to rise to the challenge and adapt in order to stay successful.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you should use the world “integrated” instead of “hybrid” when hosting meetings
- Why work is no longer a place
- Why you should do a “Start, Stop, Continue” exercise
- Questions to ponder as we continue an online workplace revolution
- Tools to make your integrated meetings more engaging
- Smart Starts and Online Learning Community: yess.learnworlds.com
- Website: https://www.sayyess.com/
- Books: https://www.sayyess.com/books/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/suehawkes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YESScoaching
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!