Episode 170: Aligned in Action
If you were to look back on your life, how often have things turned out exactly as you expected? The answer would likely be close to never. Sometimes we miss the mark, while other times we exceed it. We tend to live in a false hope that we know what the future holds when in truth we do not.
During this episode of the Intentional Greatness® podcast, Sue and Ali discuss why the only thing we can do is align our actions to the results we’re seeking. When we take responsibility for our efforts, we can experience whatever comes with peace knowing that we’ve given our best.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you must align your actions to achieve results
- How to manage life when it’s not going on your terms
- How to stay receptive to life’s lessons
- Why “should” leads to disappointment
- Why we are only responsible for our effort, not outcomes
- Chasing Perfection Book
- Website: https://www.sayyess.com/
- Books: https://www.sayyess.com/books/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/suehawkes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YESScoaching
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SueHawkesYESS
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!