Cheri Honeycutt is a Transformational Coach with more than 30 years experience and is honored to work with people who have the courage to ask for help at becoming their happiest selves. In this episode of the Intentional Greatness® podcast, Cheri shares how her life experiences have helped her to understand the importance of taking responsibility for your own happiness.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why vulnerability is our superpower
- What lessons Cheri garnered while raising children with challenges
- The number one principle for a purposeful life
- How parents can find happiness when their children are not happy
- How to reframe what positive feedback looks like
- How parents can alter their expectations for their children
- The importance of curating a community of people with similar experiences
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cherihonecutt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/designyourlifeonpurpose
Cheri Honeycutt is a Transformational Coach with more than 30 years experience. She is honored to work with people who have the courage to ask for help at becoming their happiest selves. In this episode of the Intentional Greatness podcast, Cheri shares how her life experiences have helped her to understand the importance of taking responsibility for your own happiness. She also explains how parents can learn to disassociate from their children’s happiness.
Springboarding Into Purpose
While celebrating with lifelong friends, Cheri and 30 others fell 30 feet from a collapsed deck. During the traumatic experience, she felt as if everything slowed down and was left with the thought, “what is the meaning?” Cheri found that the experience led her to feeling her most aligned. She explains that sharing the most vulnerable moments enables us to connect to others and find our inner power.
Cheri took a break from her coaching to focus on raising her children. She found that while raising children with challenges it’s necessary to dissect how you put your ego onto your children. Cheri explains that she needed to reframe how she receives positive feedback from her children. In this episode, Cheri shares why she curated a community of people with similar experiences and why you must take responsibility for your own life to be happy.
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!