Episode 159: Find a Bigger Why
In this episode of the Intentional Greatness® podcast, Sue and Ali discuss why it is important to start with “why” and “what” and not worry about the “how”. Having a big enough “why” is critical for achieving success and staying the course when things get hard. Sue and Ali also share new practices they’ve both made and how it has moved them forward on their journey to Intentional Greatness®.
What You Will Learn:
- Why “how” is not the place to start a new goal or initiative
- How Sue found her first “why”
- How to empower your team once you’ve shared your “why”
- How to answer the door when opportunity comes knocking
- The pros and cons of an “all or nothing” mindset
- Maximizing Success Journal
- Intentional Greatness podcast episode #5, featuring Renee Powers
- Chasing Perfection by Sue Hawkes and Ali Stieglbauer
- “Well-Established Habits” blog
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!