Episode 152: Hacking Your Mindset
On today’s podcast Sue gets vulnerable and shares why she’s feeling down this week. Listen in to learn how to manage your mindset and hack yourself to feeling better. As Sue says, “you can’t think your way to better acting, but you can act your way to better thinking!”
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why do the greatest people suffer? How can we reconcile this?
- How grief compounds
- What to do when live doesn’t happen on your terms
- How to manage your mindset when you’re not feeling your best
- Why you should give what you’d most like to receive
- Why evaluating what you need to say “no” to can help make you feel better
- Website: https://www.sayyess.com/
- Books: https://www.sayyess.com/books/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/suehawkes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YESScoaching
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SueHawkesYESS
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!