Jodi owns and operates ProStar Cleaning & Restoration Inc. ProStar specializes in emergency restoration services and related construction, as well as residential and commercial cleaning. Established in 2002, the company quickly gained a reputation in Calgary and area for superior service and workmanship and now employs over 65 employees. Jodi has a Bachelor of Commerce and an MBA from the University of Calgary. As a strong believer in giving back to the community, Jodi is an active member of the Women Presidents Organization and Alberta Women Entrepreneurs. She also holds 3 Master Restorer designations with The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). In an effort to further the continuing education of members of the insurance industry, Jodi delivers seminars about water damage restoration and mold remediation regularly and is a certified instructor for the Alberta Insurance Council.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Jodi’s leadership journey with Prostar Cleaning
- How Jodi acquired a small maid business and grew it into a wildly successful company
- The growth challenges and partnership lessons Jodi experienced while building her business
- How Jodi is building a leadership legacy to share with her daughter
- What it means to lead with vulnerability
- How Jodi keeps herself grounded during difficult periods of change or transition
- Website: www.prostarcleaning.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prostarcleaning/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prostar-cleaning-&-restoration-inc
- Twitter: @prostarcleaning
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!