September 20, 2022 4:32 pm
Episode 175: Let Go to Grow
As a leader, you understand that often you must let go to grow. That can mean letting go of limiting beliefs, emotional blocks, and even physical clutter.
In this episode of the podcast Sue and Ali discuss the importance of letting go in all areas of life. This means decluttering your environment and mind, saying no, and creating space. Listen in and get inspired!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you need an elimination diet for your life
- The importance of removing mental, physical, and spiritual clutter
- You must declutter your mind, not just your physical space
- Why you must declutter your calendar to create mental space
- How to restore order in chaos
- What inner tranquility means
- Why you must say “no” more often in order to create space
- How to declutter to remain engaged online
- Share the Goodness: yess.learnworlds.com
- Sue’s blog 533: https://www.sayyess.com/articles/time-to-declutter-533/
- James Clear’s Atomic Habits book: https://jamesclear.com/atomic-habits
- Daily blog sign up: https://suehawkes.lpages.co/blog-signup/
Download Your FREE Chapter of Chasing perfection
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!