In our current world, we are used to instant gratification. Whether that’s getting groceries delivered within hours or merchandise shipped to our home in days–we are used to the immediacy of things. Overall, the persistence and patience to be intentional about something over time is a somewhat lost art. Achieving Intentional Greatness requires intention and a lot of hard work. Sue shares how her upbringing taught her to work hard and remain persistent and patient on this episode of the Intentional Greatness podcast.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What does intentionality mean and how does it show up for you
- Why you need to redefine who you are to become what you intend
- Why you should reassess when things are working well and not working
- How often you should evaluate what’s important in your life
- How to find an accountability partner to help you achieve success
- Chasing Perfection Book
- 2-Day Intentional Greatness® Immersive Experience:
- Online Learning Community: https://yess.learnworlds.com/
- Website: https://www.sayyess.com/
- Books: https://www.sayyess.com/books/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/suehawkes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YESScoaching
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SueHawkesYESS
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!