Listen in for a special episode with Roofers Coffee Shop and their Owens Corning Business Accelerator series. Sue speaks with owner and host Heidi Ellsworth about The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)®, and how it helps companies systemize and scale.
Having a system to run your business on is even more important in these turbulent times, and Sue shares how EOS® can help companies achieve “Vision, Traction, and Healthy” to maximize success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How using EOS® in your business is similar to the intel in your computer
- Why the best time to have a system is when it is slower and harder
- Why having a vision is important to the decisions that you currently make
- What happens if you only spend time working in your business and not on your business
- How increasing communication when working digitally increases productivity
- Why do you have to have ways to measure success
- What inspires Sue about working with other woman entrepreneurs
- Roofers Coffee Shop: https://www.rooferscoffeeshop.com/
- Owens Corning Business Accelerator: https://www.rooferscoffeeshop.com/podcasts/owens-corning-business-accelerator
- Online Learning Community: yess.learnworlds.com
- Website: https://www.sayyess.com/
- Books: https://www.sayyess.com/books/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YESScoaching
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SueHawkesYESS
Systems to Accelerate
Once businesses experience turbulent times, it is even more crucial that they have a system and processes to fall back on. The best time to have a system is when things are slower and often more difficult — this allows you the flexibility to become more creative in how you are doing things. In this episode of the Intentional Greatness® podcast, Sue shares how she helps contractors develop a bedrock foundation that they rely on to scale their businesses any way that they need.
Visualizing Your Future
Knowing how to respond to emergencies and problems that appear suddenly is important in business, however not thinking long-term chokes your growth. Entrepreneurs must take time to write down goals and where they want to be in the future. Visualization is critical because what we do today builds the path to where we will be later. You cannot reach a future that you can’t see. You have to see it to believe it.
It is possible to have meaningful connections and conversations while working online. If you are distanced, or if you are remote, you have got to increase the frequency of communication. Although most people hate it initially, it leads to great productivity. To really connect with your team, you have to find a way to connect away from work, even though you’re on a screen. It may not be your first preference, but it is something that connects and unites us.
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!