Episode 157: Talent Tips: Hiring in 2022
Hiring continues to be a challenge, and many of us have experienced the excitement of a new hire only to have it not work out long-term. How can you take a better approach to hiring and get the right people in the right seats – the first time? On today’s podcast Sue shares actionable tips to find your next employee.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What it means to have the right person in the right seat
- How to maintain your high standards in a tight talent market
- Why outsourcing work may be the best fit when looking for new talent
- How to handle all the different ways of working: in-person, hybrid, and remote
- Why you must share your company Core Values during the interview process
- Website: https://www.sayyess.com/
- Books: https://www.sayyess.com/books/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YESScoaching
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!