Coaching and Effective Communication
Want to gain skills that will make you a better manager and leader? Successful coaching leads to extraordinary sustainable performance. Coaching and Effective Communication provides a basic foundation for coaching effectiveness that you can apply immediately.
This 2-day program is useful for those in leadership positions including CEOs, business owners, executives, managers, mentors, and sales and human resources professionals.
You will learn to:
- Create the trust necessary for coaching to be valuable and cause lasting change
- Intervene effectively while still maintaining good, working relationships with clients and staff
- Maximize performance through effective communication
- Use Ontological coaching and Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) models
- Gain a deep understanding of what it takes to maximize coaching competencies.
- Understand the critical distinctions between coaching, consulting, management, therapy, training, mentoring and teaching, and how each contributes to professional development
How much time, energy and money have you invested in “flavor of the month” training initiatives and had little to show for it after just a few weeks? Read Sue’s article, “Five Tips for Maximizing Training and Creating Sustainable Learning” to learn how you and your company can improve learning and retention.