July 8, 2022 5:06 am
When things seem complex, overwhelming, and out of control, going inward is one of my most effective responses to the moment.
- Time on a paddleboard makes space for peace to permeate my thinking and body.
- Reading allows me to expand my thinking and return to logic when emotions are high.
- Writing allows me to see my thinking and recognize limiting patterns.
- When my reaction is strong, painting allows me to express beauty when my thoughts are not.
- When it shows up as anger, ball slams provide a physical release for my body.
- Music is my medicine for mood and energy change as it sweeps over me with memories of who I am, and memories filled with joy.
- Envisioning what I want and what great looks like creates a picture of Intentional Greatness® for the future.
- Being silent and listening surrenders my ego, allowing spirit and connections to take over.
- Being grateful moves me from fear and lack to abundance and love.
- Connecting with those I love reminds me I’m not alone.
Categories: Sue's Daily Blog