Episode 147: Shattering Illusions and Self-Imposed Obstacles
On today’s episode of the Intentional Greatness Podcast, Sue and Ali discuss their experiences as unf♥<kwithable leaders, shattering illusions and self-doubt, breaking through barriers, and using discipline to maximize success.
What You Will Learn:
- What Sue and Ali valuable most about their relationship and how they support each other’s growth
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome as a young professional
- Why discipline is a critical component to success in any area
- How starting with one small thing consistently will create momentum for success
- Why you can’t think your way to better acting, but you can act your way to better thinking
- Website: www.intentionalgreatnesspodcast.com
- Chasing Perfection by Sue Hawkes and Ali Stieglbauer: https://amzn.to/2WbR2lf
- Maximizing Success Journal by Sue Hawkes: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1634891880?pf_rd_p=f3acc539-5d5f-49a3-89ea-768a917d5900&pf_rd_r=W22VP243P2BV0820A19Y
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!