Episode 155: Intentional Greatness® in Action
Most people want to have a business that serves their life and their purpose. But, they aren’t sure how to make it happen. No one actually wakes up each day wanting to make things difficult or cause pain. People live their lives wanting to add value, make an impact, and benefit others. At the end of the day, all anyone really wants is to leave a legacy in the world. Sue shares her thoughts on creating an impactful life on this episode of the Intentional Greatness podcast.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why we must ask deeper, richer questions
- How to design the life you want
- Why fulfilled people don’t hurt anyone
- What most people wake up striving for each day
- What the difference is between a leader and an influencer
- Website: https://www.sayyess.com/
- Books: https://www.sayyess.com/books/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/suehawkes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YESScoaching
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SueHawkesYESS
- Share the Goodness: yess.learnworlds.com
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!