July 26, 2022 11:40 am
Episode 167: Making Time to Think
On today’s podcast Sue shares why her best solutions come when she makes time to think. Quiet space outside of the hectic day-to-day of our lives often reveals the best ideas, insights, and solutions. Learn how to make space for you in this episode, and remember – you must create space in order to have the space to create.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you must create space in order to the have the space to create
- Why making time to think is one of the most productive things you can do
- What to do when life doesn’t happen on your terms
- Practices for finding time when it feels like you have none
- Why evaluating what you need to say “no” to can help make you feel better
- Website: https://www.sayyess.com/
- Books: https://www.sayyess.com/books/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/suehawkes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YESScoaching
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SueHawkesYESS
Download Your FREE Chapter of Chasing perfection
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!