Episode 173: The Power of Pausing
When you feel burned out, it’s likely because you are sick of doing the same things that don’t fuel you or fulfill you. When you feel this way, it’s important to remember that you are in control. You have the power to change your behavior, surroundings, or anything else that does not serve you. Listen in to today’s podcast for Sue’s best practices on avoiding burnout before it starts!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you must change your mindset in order to combat burnout
- Why you need to pause and remember you are in control
- How to form effective, lasting habits
- How to determine your recipe for success
- Why this is the year to do what makes you happy
- Why you should take five quiet minutes in the morning to be present
- Learnworlds Online Learning Community: https://yess.learnworlds.com/
- Unf♥<kwithable® Merchandise: https://www.sayyess.com/shop/
- Whole Life Challenge: https://www.wholelifechallenge.com/
- Daily Blog Sign-Up: https://www.sayyess.com/blog-signup
- Website: https://www.sayyess.com/
- Books: https://www.sayyess.com/books/
Get the first chapter of Sue’s book, Chasing Perfection: Shatter The Illusion along with the companion toolkit, the Maximizing Success Journal!